Sunday, June 12, 2011

Attention Scrapbookers

For those of you who love to scrapbook or those of you that would love to give it a try, this is for you.  I am starting a weekly online scrapbook class. I will post a supply list every Monday and a layout with instructions every Friday. You can make your page when ever you have some free time, at your own pace and in the comfort of your home. I've taught classes out of a scrapbook store and out of my own home, I think this will work better because everyone can work around their own schedule. The online classes are totally free all I ask is that you leave a comment to let me know how you liked your finished page. If you get stuck you can leave your question under comments and I will get back to you as soon as possible to help you out. The first supply list will be posted tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...