Monday, June 6, 2011

Can you hold my purse please?



 My little diva is only a year and half old and yet I found myself searching for a cute way to organize her purses.  I found a few coat racks but I wanted something a little more inventive. While searching for inspiration I came across a hair bow organizer and that gave me idea! I decided to find a way to incorporate the bow holder into my purse organizer and this is what I came up with.
 I began by making this original project as seen on http://www.sistersstuff.blogspot.com/
Then I covered a second smaller board with a different fabric.(I used foam board instead of wood)And then covered five two by two spuares with a third fabric. I attached the second board to the first one and the five little squares on top of that with a little hot glue to hold it in place while I used my scissors to poke five holes all the way through all three boards. Then I put some old drawer pulls through the holes. And thats it, no more purses all over the floor or in the toy box. I hop this inspires you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...