Thursday, September 1, 2011

Frosting From Flour !?!

Top Blogs I had a few cookbooks out trying to choose cupcakes for my husband and sister's birthdays which both fall in September. Without fail, everytime the kids see me plotting to bake they demand cupcakes immediately. Like all toddlers, mine have no patience to wait for a birthday to roll around and they are quite skilled at getting what they want. So I set out to make a treat using only what I had on hand. I was completely out of powdered sugar, but I had a better idea. What a perfect opportunity to try something different!


I had everything I needed for vanilla cupcakes, so that was no problem. I had come across a frosting recipe awhile back claiming it was the best ever, but it had a strange list of ingrediants. The end result was yummy and the kids enjoyed their snack. If you'd like to try something different, you can find the Best Frosting You've Ever Eaten HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...