Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A manly party

Top BlogsFor my husband's birthday he asked that it be kept simple. He didn't want a big party, just dinner with some friends. And sadly he said no to the over the top decorations I wanted and insisted that I tone it down(way down)! :(



When looking for ideas for his party, I saw these adorable birthday photo collages. In the interest of keeping it simple, I decided to use a tri-fold presentation board. I cut the letters from camo scrapbook paper on my cricut. When the party was over I just folded it up and put it in car, it doesn't get any more simple than that.



 My husband (finally) made the cupcake stand I've been wanting and I was so excited to use it. I loved the way it looked with all of the camo cupcakes. I made manly cupcake toppers with bobbers and bullets. If you'd like the free printable, click HERE. I used photoshop to create my menus and invitations. I also made this super cute and inexpensive candle holders. To get more info on the rustic centerpieces, click HERE. Enjoy, I hope you found some ideas for your next rustic party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...