Thursday, June 16, 2011

Flip Flop Fetish

One of the best things about summer is slipping on a pair of cute, comfy flip flops. I bought this paper to scrapbook beach pictures and it looked so cute in my vacation album. But looking at it I kept thinking that paper this cute shouldn't be shut up in a albumn on the shelf, It should be out where it can be seen. That gave me the idea for this fun scrapbook style frame.




This is just another cheap craft frame. I painted it solid pink and let it dry. I traced around the frame onto my paper and then cut it out. I used spray glue to attach my paper to the frame. I cut the sign from a bamboo printed paper and a piece of white cardstock with " fun in the sun" printed on it. I used a glue runner to stick the sign on the frame. I sealed the frame with mod podge and let it dry. I hot glued a pre-made scrapbook tag in the corner and a piece of raffia tied in a bow around the top.  That's it, that's all there is too it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...