Wednesday, June 8, 2011

This Little Light of Mine (part2)

When I was pregnant with my second child I knew I wanted a country themed room. Cowboys if it was a boy and Farm if it was a Girl. I found a cute metal art thing with a horse on it that would work for either one. The problem was I didn't really know what is was or what it should be used for. I bought it anyway and when I found out I was having a girl, I hung it above the window and decided to worry about what to do with it later. When I was shopping for my son's lantern they had several shiny new ones. They weren't quite right for his room, but they gave me an idea!






I tied the lantern to the metal hanger with a piece of twine (I also twisted wire at the top around the lantern and hanger for added security). I added a little bow for fun and a flameless candle and it is such a cute little light hanging above her tea table. It's what I would call country diva which totally decribes my daughter's personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...