Monday, July 18, 2011

Man Up

Top Blogs Only five days until my little man's birthday party so needless to say I am gearing up for a hectic week. One of the things I recently checked off my mile long to-do list was the wrapping of the present. I hate putting bows on gifts because even though they give it that finishing touch, they are kind of a waste of money. I like to find bow alternatives, something that can be useful. This was what I came up with this time.

I bought five cheap rubber snakes. I twisted each into a figure eight and secured it with a piece of brown tulle. I stacked them all together and tied them with more brown tulle which I also used to attach the snake bow to his present. It's a manly take on a bow and he gets rubber snakes to play with.(For some reason he likes these things).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...