Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Be a Design Star.

Top Blogs I love to watch design star and my very favorite challenge is always the white room challenge. Last night's graffiti inspired episode did not disappoint. I am in love with this skillet clock from pier one and have been dying to make my own copycat version. You can imagine my excitement went the design star cast was forced to use only kitchen items to fill their white room.



I searched high and low for all the fun, funky and fabulous projects I could find that incorporated repurposed kitchen items. I hope you enjoy looking at them and that they inspire you to hit the garage sale and flea markets to create your own.
Colander Light
Spoon Key Holders
Pot Planters
Silverware Napkin Rings

Silverware Art

Muffin Tin Organizer
Appliance Lamps
Spoon Garden Marker
Teapot & Utensil Chimes
Pot Light

Fork Message Board
Utensil Chimes
Utensil Chandelier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...