Thursday, July 14, 2011

Oh Baby!

I just love these little word books from Bo Bunny. I made one that said "Beach" for my honeymoon pictures and it turned out so cute that I had to buy the "Baby" as soon as I got pregnant with my first little one. They don't hold many photos but they inspired a cute idea.

I decorated them before each of my kiddos was born. I traced the letters onto patterned paper, cut them out, ran them through my xyron and attached them to the chipboard. I embelished with all sorts of baby themed items that matched my paper. They were ready to go so all I had to do was print a few pics when I got home from the hospital add some captions and important baby details and place it on the coffee table. It's perfect for when you have visitors stop by to see the new little one and you're too tired to function. They can entertain themselves with a little flip book and gather all the important baby stats so you can relax and enjoy your little miracle. I've also made them as baby gifts. I made up a book and then snapped a bunch of photos of the little guy with friends and family and the hospital. I dropped it off with the proud parents so they could have an instant brag book.



Top Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...