- first cut the bandana to three times your desired width
- fold it neatly in to thirds making sure the unfinished edge is tucked underneath(ironing the folds helps keep them neat while you work
- make a triangle fold on one end an punch a hole through it with a crop-a-dile tool. Punch a hole through a piece of elastic( about 2in in length) and line it up with the hole in the bandana.
- insert an eyelet and set it using the crop-a-dile
- punch holes and set eyelets wherever you'd like down the length of the bandana
- when you get to the end repeat tringle fold and connect the other end of your elastic. That's it!
Saturday, June 11, 2011
I love the look of a bandana with a big messy ponytail. I don't love how bulky it can feel or the annoying knot at bottom. I put some thought into and came up with a comfy solution. That gave me idea to fancy it up a bit while i was at it. Believe it or not this is an easy no-sew project.