Thursday, July 21, 2011

All tied up

Top Blogs I am really into making headbands right now. I have a ton that I can't wait to make. If you love them too but aren't feeling crafty you can purchase them from me for $15. If you see a style you like just e-mail me(jessicalynndelmont@email.com) with style and color info and we'll work out payment/shipping details.  If you prefer to make your own, check out the info for the adorable one I made for my daughter.


cut 6 5 inch pieces of ribbon, fold them in half and arrange them into a flower. Sew the ribbon flower to a stretchy headband. Next sew on two large fabric scrapbook flowers and one small yellow scrapbook flower.  Top with a cute button and make sure the whole thing is sewn securely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...