- Use your ink to chalk both of your background papers however you'd like.
- Cut the paper you chose for your overalls to 8x10
- From the remainder of your overall paper cut 2- 2x4 strips, 1-3x3 square and 2-1x4 3/4 strips
- Hold your paper long way and cut a small v in the center of the bottom
- Cut the bottom corners off at an angle on the square and on the 2-2x4strips
- ink the edges of all the pieces and assemble your overalls onto your page(make sure you only use glue on the outside edges of the sides and bottom of the pocket so your tags will slide in and out)
- ink the edges of the squares you chose for your patches and attach then to your overalls
- add buttons or brads and your journal tags
- Use your acid free marker to draw on your stitches
Friday, July 1, 2011
Garden Scrapbook Page
I am so happy with the way this turned out and I hope you'll give it a try! Leave me comment and let me know how yours turns out.